Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Big Sale!

Everything in my store will be 20% off and TpT is giving an additional 10% off if you use the discount code BTS13 when you check out!  My Teacher's Notebook shop will be on sale as well.  Both of my sales will run from Sunday until Tuesday.  TpT's discount code works on Sunday and Monday! I have listed some of my newest items below.  By no means is this everything, just some of my top picks for getting the school year started off right! You can click on any picture to be taken to that product.  If you would like to just head over to my store first, click on the back to school sale button.   


Popular Item
 
Teach your students how to use beginning dictionaries and word categories with a TOP SECRET Word Book

Back to School 

      

August - October 



                                     


Classroom Decor 
Oldies but Goodies 
 

Happy Shopping! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs