Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Plurals FREEBIE

One of the most difficult parts of learning to speak English is the correct pronunciation of plural nouns and verbs.  Many of my ESL children have a lot of trouble understanding when to add "S" to the end of a word.  Verbally, they seem to hear it and be able to tell me what it should be....but to get them to write it on paper is something I have yet to figure out (suggestions welcome).  


I have created this Christmas Plurals activity to help them visualize adding an "S" to a word to show more than one.





3 comments:

  1. I'm totally with you on children understanding plurals. Just when I think they have it, realize that their idea of understanding was totally different than what I thought they were understanding...Therefore we review...review..review. Thank you for sharing.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. Head over to my blog to check it out! Congrats!

    Amy
    Krazy About Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I might even use this NOW! Wish I would have known about your blog in December! :O)

    Oh My Little Classity Class

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs