Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Business Cards

This summer I've made a new friend....his name is "the UPS guy".  He visits me at least once a week.

I have had a real problem ordering things online.  One of my latest purchases was new business cards for my blog and TPT store.  It seems a little extreme doesn't  it?  Maybe it is.  However, I have a least 2 upcoming occasions that I'm going to need them.  

Next week, I will  be teaching a class for beginning bloggers at my county's summer training session.   This is a huge 3 day event where teachers can go to learn about a wide range of teacher specific things.  It's our own mini conference. I've convinced my friend Janah to teach the class with me and we are very excited.  You can find her at Door Decor by Janah.  Check her out, you won't want to miss her cute back to school designs.
So there you have the first reason I will need  my new business cards.

The second and oh so exciting  reason is that I will also be teaching at the North Carolina Association of Elementary Educators annual conference in November. This is exciting and nerve racking all  at the same time.  How did this even come about you wonder???  Well, Laura Candler (yes, the one and only) contacted me and asked if I would  consider teaching at the conference.  How do you say no to Laura Candler? I don't think you do.  The best part is that she is oh so sweet and helpful and is working with me on some other projects too.  She is one smart cookie! 

There you have it.  This is how I  justified getting these super cute business cards. Now if only I could find an equally adorable holder for them. 




  
I purchased these from Lindsay at Happy Potamus Designs
She was amazing to work with and I would recommend her to anyone. She works very fast too which was wonderful since this was a last minute decision. 




21 comments:

  1. Your business cards are awesome. I like that you used your header from you blog. I might have to look into this. AWESOME!
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the business cards! What a great way to share your talent with fellow teachers and bloggers! I am a first year teacher and new to the blogging world. I have truly been inspired by your fabulous ideas and posts! Follow my journey at http://firstgradesensei.blogspot.com/ (beware! I am a new blogger and my site is not nearly as awesome as this one!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think business cards are a great idea, especially considering the two events you just listed. And hello- they're totally cute!!


    ❤ -Stephanie
    Falling Into First

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so glad you could use her!!!! She's awesome! Your business cards look FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely LOVE those! They turned out great - you'll do well at both of your conferences!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees
    I'm having a 2-0-0 follower giveaway - come on by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so cute! I'm excited for the giveaway!

    Erin
    First with Franklin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your business cards are super cute! They are worth every penny!
    Thanks for the great giveaway! I'm a new follower!

    Grade Three is the Place for Me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your business cards! I so wish I could attend the beginner blog class! I keep thinking about starting one, but am nervous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Business cards are cards bearing business information about a company or individual. They are shared during formal introductions as a convenience and a memory aid.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing such a great information about New Business Cards.
    Ordering Business Cards Online .
    Thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like the cards and all the info...i appreciate you share it with us.Metal business cards.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The design is very clever. Did Lindsay make the design or just print them? I'm looking to make some custom business cards and was considering just ordering them here: http://www.signazon.com/business-cards/

    Do they cost much at Happy Ptomus? Or did you get them printed elsewhere after having them designed?

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so beautiful. I need to print plastic business cards for my new business and your idea will help me so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. online silk business cards is now in fashion and is available at nexcars.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your business card need to your company logo, name and title which represent your brand and this is must for every company.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the business cards! What a great way to share your talent with fellow teachers and bloggers

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs