Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Carolina Girls Blogger Meet-Up






I am so ridiculously excited to announce that we are planning a big ol’ Carolina meet-up…y’all! ;) And no…not just for bloggers…stalkers other teacher friends are welcome to join! :) We are planning on meeting at some delicious restaurant where we can gab for a few hours about all things school! Poor people won’t know what hit them! I can’t wait to meet everyone!!!

So, If you will be in the Columbia area on September 15, I would love to see you there! I know this is still 2 months away, and we are still in the beginning stages of planning, but I wanted to give you PA-LENTY of time to put it on your calendar! Time and location will be announced once we have a general idea of how many people to expect.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED…
Please head over to Second Grade Shenanigans and leave a comment under Hope’s Carolina Blogger Meet-Up Post {HERE}.
Please make sure that you leave your email address so that we can contact you with further details!
Is it bad that I am already excited?!? Love my blogging/blog stalker buddies! :)


2 comments:

  1. You guys are going to have so much fun! :)

    Delighted in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeeeek!!!! I am sooooo excited! Come on September!

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs