Saturday, January 7, 2012

Questioning Comprehension Unit

I just finished this huge unit on Questioning (a complete comprehension unit) and posted to TPT.  Included are detailed mini lessons that will help you teach and better understand how to move from "thin" to "thick" questions.  
I am in love with comprehension this year! It's kind of my baby! I have always struggled with teaching units of comprehension because the resources are so scattered.  In addition to that, I have found that there is just enough available to teach the skill and then never ever return to it. ~ Well, not anymore! Head on over and check it out HERE



If you missed my Visualizing (a complete comprehension unit), you can check it out HERE.

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!

    Gladys
    http://teachinginhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is great.I found your blog this summer and I enjoy stopping by. I'm giving you and award. Please pop over and check it out! Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs