Friday, January 6, 2012

Pigeon Reaches Celebrity Status

I have a quick story I wanted to share about my day...

I was walking my class to Art.  Everything was going as planned and we were even on time for once! Then all of a sudden almost all 24 of my students seemed to begin talking and shouting at once.  There was jumping and pointing and overall chaos! 

Would you like to know what caused this hallway  celebration? 

The Pigeon....you know him...little blue guy...wants to drive the bus...yep that one! 

Our media center is surrounded by windows and at some point over the break the media coordinator put a plush pigeon on the bookshelf.  This is what my students saw! Apparently, he's like a celebrity in my room! 
If anyone knows how I can get an adult Pigeon costume..I'm in! I can't seem to find one.

I first introduced the Pigeon this year using my Needs & Wants unit. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs