Tuesday, February 21, 2012

North Carolina Get Together!

Thank you for your response to my post about getting together.  I would love to meet all of you wonderful inspiring teachers, bloggers and educators. Everyone is welcome. You do not need to have a blog to attend.  

Please e-mail me at  teachitwithclass@gmail.com saying that you would like the details of the event and I will send you an electronic invite.  This will be an easier way for  me to keep up with everyone.  I am thinking of doing an early dinner instead of lunch.  Let me know if that's a huge problem for you.  


I want to give a big thanks to Ms. T at  Second Grade Math Maniacs for helping me with this! 

7 comments:

  1. You all will have so much fun! Be sure to post lots of pics!

    Melanie
    First Grade Brain Sprinkles

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had our Michigan Blogger Meet-up this past weekend and it was such a blast and so inspiring...you will have so much fun!!!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer...I wish I lived closer!!!
    Sad in Georgia :(

    Natalie
    Teachery Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you an email!! I would love to get more info:) I'm a new blogger so I would love to meet other bloggers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in! Sounds like a ton of fun!!! I'm sending the email next. :)

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to come but I'm working on my NB and that is the last weekend to cram my work in!!! Hopefully this one will be so successful that there will be a second and I can come :)

    Twins, Teaching, and Tacos

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to attend~ Emailing you:-)

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs