Friday, June 14, 2013

The Organized Teacher {Editable Planners}




Is this your year to get organized? A good year starts off with a plan.  I know from experience that I am a better teacher when I'm organized.  I have spent years trying to make other planners work for what I needed.  I finally broke down this year and made my own.  Last year I had one of those really expensive fancy smancy planners.  Well...let's just say I was almost afraid to write in it!  In the end, it had WAY too many pages.  I had more than I needed.  I created these planners with all of that in mind.  This planner can be printed and ready to go or you can edit any page that you need.      

  I am creating them in a variety of colors.  The colors I have available as of today are pictured below.  If you are looking for a specific color combination, let me know in a comment.  












9 comments:

  1. Randi, this is perfect! I love how simple and practical it is. It has just the right amount of pages needed! I'm gonna have to check it out!

    Karen

    An Apple a Day in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Samantha Sellick-I just purchased mine on Teachers Pay Teachers. If you scroll to the top of this page, up on the right-hand side you can click on Randi's Teachers Pay Teachers button. It is on sale for only $6.40. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry! I was so excited to post late last night before I left for vacation that I forgot to post the links! I have added them now and put a general one to my store at the bottom of the post. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry! I was so excited to post late last night before I left for vacation that I forgot to post the links! I have added them now and put a general one to my store at the bottom of the post. Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol, every year is my year to get organized. :D These are very cute.

    Brenda
    You Might Be a First Grader….

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love one that is more ink friendly. I prefer to read on different colored papers. Please let me know if you add another one.
    abqgreene@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog!
    Now following!
    I am looking forward to keeping up with your blog.

    I also have a blog design site. If you ever need a custom blog design, check it out. :) ChristinaLoraneDesigns.blogspot.com

    xo
    Christina
    pieceitalltogetherx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! Thanks for creating and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

 

Design by Custom Blog Designs